[Board] outreach update

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:47:21 EST 2020

We are maintaining the status quo, which is to say we are busy.  For the
community spotlight, Gina Monti was the November recipient.  Among the
other things she has done she is currently working on a video for Hatch
that can be put on Youtube and linked to in the Google plugin store.
Dember's has been selected and is in progress along with January's.

We have scrapped the old Flickr site and have setup a new one connected to
an evergreen-ils.org email account.

2021 Conference planning and the 2020 Annual Report are underway

We are skipping our Jan meeting due to the proximity to New Years but will
continue to push ahead by email and in project-specific meetings.