[Board] Conference cancellation?

Goben, Anna AGoben at library.IN.gov
Thu Mar 12 11:47:47 EDT 2020

Good morning,

The Conference Committee has conferred and has recommended cancelling the 2020 Evergreen conference given the state of travel in GA right now.  They have requested that the board discuss the matter and provide a final decision.  Requests have further been made for legal review about the obligations currently under contracted for this event.   If no decision is made before then, I anticipate we'll undergo a formal vote on the matter at our meeting next week so that we can minimize the fiscal damage to any parties involved should the final decision be to cancel.

Thanks,
-Anna

Anna Goben
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator