[Board] Outreach report

rogan.hamby at gmail.com rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:41:41 EDT 2020

Outreach has been busy.  We have made a lot of progress in cleaning up the
WIKI, mostly with a focus right now for moving outdated content to an
archive / not searched section and identifying content that should be moved
and combined with articles on the web site.  This is expected to be a long
term project.

We will begin meeting this month to plan the next annual report and
anticipate due to COVID it being very different from past years.  We also
plan on reserving space for thanking donors to the Evergreen project in
whatever form that may take.

A press release went out for the Hack-A-Way.  We plan on discussing the
Hack-A-Way next month in terms of lessons learned from it for future online
events, including possibly a 2021 Online Conference and User Group Meeting.