[Board] Hack-A-Way Vote

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Wed Oct 5 15:11:16 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

I had intended to bring this up at the last board meeting but we failed to
have a quorum so I would like to call for a vote now.  We have the
Hack-A-Way coming up the 24th - 26th.  I emailed findings from our review
group in the Outreach Committee and we made two recommendations.

1) That Pheedloop be further investigated as a platform for future ticketed
events.
2) That for the Hack-A-Way this year, as an unticked event, that we use
Hopin again.

This would require an expenditure of $99 for one month of access.

So, the vote I'm calling for is to approve the expenditure and re-activate
the account again for use through the end of October 2022.

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org