[Eg-newdevs] We have a mailing list!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 31 10:13:40 EDT 2019

Thanks to Chris Sharp for creating the Evergreen New Developers mailing
list! You should have received a welcome message with a link to set up your
password and preferences already.

To send new messages to the list, use eg-newdevs at list.evergreen-ils.org

Several of us at PINES have completed the TypeScript course from udemy.com,
which was really helpful, and we've started on the Angular course from
udemy.com - that one starts out really fast and confusing, but towards the
end of the first section everything starts to pull together. Links to both
of these are posted here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:resources

Have any of you come across any other really good coding resources we
should add to this page?  Respond here, and I'll add them to the list!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.