[Eg-newdevs] Reminder: New Devs Meeting Today - CANCELLED

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Dec 16 14:14:04 EST 2020

Hi all,

I didn't hear back from anyone willing to lead the meeting today (and I'm
not sure how many people were around due to the holidays anyhow), so I'm
cancelling the session today and going back to bed.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday break,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.