[Eg-newdevs] New Devs meeting this Wednesday

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon May 18 10:56:40 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Most of us still have unusual working situations right now, but I've
decided to go ahead and hold the New Developers meeting this Wednesday at
3pm Eastern for those who are interested and able to participate. As I
expect participation will be low, rather than bringing in a speaker, I've
selected a small bug that PINES is interested in getting fixed that seems
like something we could hopefully knock out pretty quickly. Bug info and
login info at:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:meetings:agenda-2020-05

I hope you and your loved ones are all safe and well,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.