[Eg-newdevs] Wishlist Bugs

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Mon Feb 22 16:46:37 EST 2021

While looking at old bugs in Launchpad, I see that there is a *wishlist tag*,
but there is also a *Wishlist *choice under *Importance*.

Some bugs have both the tag and importance set to wishlist, others have
just the wishlist tag, or just the Wishlist importance. Is there a
convention here? I'm not sure how useful it is to have the two fields
always agree, and you could certainly have wishlist bugs that have
different levels of importance.

Thoughts welcome!
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org