[Eg-newdevs] Reminder: New Developers Working Group Meeting Wednesday

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jul 16 12:04:22 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Bill Erickson will be joining us on Wednesday (3pm Eastern) to give us some
advice on bug fixing some of the outstanding bugs we've been looking at.
I've specifically asked him to talk to us a bit about scoping & promises in
AngularJS, but please come prepared with any other specific topics or bugs
you would like advice on and we'll get through as many as we can.

Meeting info at:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:meetings:agenda-2021-07

Hope to see you all then!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.