[Eg-newdevs] 2021 Evergreen Hack-A-Way - Oct. 25th - 27th

Kaffenberger, Keith KKaffenberger at library.IN.gov
Tue Oct 5 10:45:52 EDT 2021

Howdy, folks!

As foretold in prophecy, the annual Hack-A-Way is upon us! This year we will once again meet virtually to collaborate, much as I would have liked to meet up with everyone in-person. The event is hosted by Evergreen Indiana through Hopin, and will run from Monday, Oct. 25th through Wednesday, Oct. 27th. Bugs will be squashed. Development initiatives will be considered. Documentation will be written. And, hopefully, good times will be had by all!

Registration is now available over at: https://hopin.com/events/evergreen-hack-a-way

Take care out there, and hope to see you all soon!

Cheers,
Keith

---
Keith Kaffenberger