[Eg-newdevs] Follow-up to today's meeting

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 16 16:28:26 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

So far today we figured out how to grab the value of the new org unit
setting that Kyle built in the Angular interface. Work in progress here:

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/mccanna/lp1821950-call-number-labels-not-required

Next, we will need to figure out how to use that value to determine whether
or not to enable the Save button.

Then, we will need to figure out how to resolve the null - string conflict
that is occurring upon save.

So we don't lose momentum, we have set up another meeting this week on
Friday morning at 10am Eastern for anyone who is able to participate:

New Devs Working Group: Special Edition
Friday, August 19 · 10:00 – 11:00am
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/xgu-itxv-izx
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 218-481-1325‬ PIN: ‪954 609 909‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/xgu-itxv-izx?pin=4790384037313

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.