[Eg-newdevs] Developing Evergreen with a Docker container companion

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 14 10:25:01 EDT 2023

Thanks, Blake! I'll work on getting this added to the New Devs wiki. Any
chance you'd be available at 3pm Eastern next Wednesday the 19th to
demonstrate for the New Devs meeting (we could record the demo at that
point, too, if you'd be okay with that).

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.