[Eg-newdevs] Developing Evergreen with a Docker container companion

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 14 10:49:28 EDT 2023

I have added Blake's instructions to this page but I have not had time to
test them:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:testserver

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.