[Eg-newdevs] Wiki page on adding a library setting

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Fri Feb 3 16:34:20 EST 2023

Hi all,

I needed to add a library setting for our customized version of the Hemlock
app today. It was a pretty easy thing to figure out, but "easy" to me today
is definitely different from something that I would have found "easy " 3
years ago. :) It's also something that I could see me kicking myself for
not documenting when it was fresh in my mind, and I thought maybe it could
be useful to someone else, so I went ahead and wrote up a wiki page on it.

I didn't want to add it to the sidebar without getting some feedback. It's
not totally complete, but it's a start. What do y'all think?

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=newdevs:code:add-library-setting

Thanks!
Jessica

--