[Eg-newdevs] Follow up on Pull List Filtering

Dan Briem dbriem at wlsmail.org
Tue Jul 25 16:21:22 EDT 2023

I missed this meeting, but I thought about filtering a little bit when I
added some fields to this grid a while back.

I have an approach that we could try, unless there's a different topic for
the next meeting.

Some adjustments to the collab branch should pass the filter to the
back-end. But, we'd also have to work on the Perl-side as well, because the
pull list data source is a custom SQL query and the grid filters were
designed to work with pcrud data sources.