[Eg-newdevs] "How to" guide on adding subfields to display in the OPAC and staff catalog?

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Mon Jun 12 14:07:45 EDT 2023

Hi all,

I spent a good part of my morning figuring out how to add subfield f to the
300 tag for the Physical Description display in the OPAC and Staff Catalog
(with help from Jason B. and Galen in IRC). I was going to write up some
instructions for us internally in case this ever comes up again. I also
thought this could be added as a "How to" guide on the new devs wiki. Would
other people find this useful?

Thanks,
Jessica

--