[Eg-newdevs] Code Review session on Monday - patches?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Feb 23 12:58:32 EST 2024

Does anybody have a particular patch you'd like me to load onto my test
server for possible review during Monday's code review session?

If so, send me the Launchpad link by Monday morning at 10 Eastern, which is
when I'll be refreshing that server.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Terran

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>