[Eg-newdevs] Potential topic for May?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Mar 25 10:27:52 EDT 2024

Sounds good to me! Would you prefer May or June? I might ask Chris to talk
about our server & test server architecture for the other month.

April 17 - Does anyone have a topic or bug you'd like to focus on in April?
Gina - perhaps a VSCode demo/update?
May 15 - I'll be unavailable for the May group - would someone else like to
organize that one?
June 19 - Topic?