[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Meeting for Nov. 15th

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Nov 15 11:05:01 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:01:38AM -0500, Corridan, Jim (ICPR) wrote:
> Dan
>
> Hotel registration is currently available.  Early bird registration
> runs until December 31 and regular registration begins January 1.  If
> you have seen something otherwise, could you please let Shauna Borger
> know so she can address the issue.

When I click on the link for the hotel reservation, I'm taken to
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=3277021
which says "This event is not yet open for reservations. Please return
on 01/1/12 after 12:00:00 PM EST to book your hotel online. Thank you."

I suppose it's possible that it's geo-IP blocking or something. Can
somebody in the US start at http://evergreen2012.org/?page_id=9 and
click the link to reserve a hotel room?