[Eg-oversight-board] Communication guidelines: suggestion

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Oct 11 16:59:02 EDT 2011

Hi folks:

This is primarily for Michele and Lori, but for anyone working on the
communication guideline action items from the last meeting, I'd
strongly recommend starting with something like
http://www.theopensourceway.org/ (a respectable approach to the
subject from the people behind Red Hat and Fedora) as the basis of
whatever recommendations we come up with for Evergreen. Maybe
summarize, provide the current specific ways that we do things in
Evergreen, and link to pertinent sections of that publication for
context?

Dan