[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Meeting

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Oct 18 11:27:05 EDT 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:10:20AM -0400, McKinney, Elizabeth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We still have an oversight board meeting on the books for today.  We
> agreed to check in to see if a meeting would be necessary.  Does
> anyone have business for today's meeting or need to check in on any
> topics? If so, please let me know.

I'm not sure if it's enough for a meeting; perhaps email will do:

How is the "Board elections" process going? Is anyone currently working
on coming up with a proposal for how voting will work / who will be
eligible to vote / who will be eligible to be nominated etc?

According to the draft minutes that Amy sent via email on October 11, I
had promised to send out a link to the minutes of the last Evergreen
community meeting - so here that is:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2011-09-23

We've seen the Conservancy become involved in the 2012 and 2013
Conference and a draft MOU between the Conservancy and Equinox for 2012
- are plans still proceeding smoothly?