[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Nominees

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Mon Apr 23 18:45:12 EDT 2012

Galen--

I like it.  You seem to cover the bases.  Your second question makes the implied eligibility question in question number one more apparent, but it might throw people just a bit.  I understand why you added it, though.

I didn't see anything I would add or change other than Ben's bio.

Oh, and SurveyMonkey works well on my iPhone - something I wasn't sure of until now.

Amy

Sent from my iPhone