[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board meeting, Wednesday, 12 December 2012, 12:00-13:00 EST

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed Dec 12 11:32:48 EST 2012

Hi all-

I really hate to do this to you all at the last minutes like this, but I've
taken suddenly ill and can't make our meeting at noon.

Is there somebody who could fill in for me and take the minutes?

Again, I'm really sorry for bailing like this, but it can't be helped.

Amy

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services

Bibliomation, Inc.