[Eg-oversight-board] Today's Board meeting - Who can make it?

Elfstrand, Stephen F stephen.elfstrand at mnsu.edu
Tue Feb 21 10:15:04 EST 2012

I could make it, or we could reschedule. Tomorrow would work but Thursday and Friday are full of nonpostponeable (is that a word?) items.

 I really need to know when we plan to meet at the Conference, and if there is going to be a general meeting with the membership and the Oversight Board together, say for elections. I need to book my flight and,  as I mentioned, I have a conflict for Saturday PM and was hoping to be able to leave Friday late afternoon.

Do we have any info on this yet??

Thanks,
Stephen Elfstrand