[Eg-oversight-board] Raise Awareness about SOPA and PIPA

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Jan 18 12:19:03 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 12:14 PM, McKinney, Elizabeth
<emckinney at georgialibraries.org> wrote:
> Abstain.  I personally am opposed to this legislation but professionally I cannot participate.
>
> Galen, I see that you have registered as +1.  If the group agrees to go forward, can you alter the website?  As a state employee Chris should not make those changes.

I'm a +1, and have already pushed a branch with the required change to
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen_Website.git;a=commitdiff;h=6a1cecfa1a3bc35d226d790a7b25e5dde9c04e53
and informed Ben Shum and Anoop Aatre (the usual Evergreen webmasters)
of the possible pending change.

As a Canadian, I have the ability to change the website without being
punished too much. So if we approve, then I'll make the change.