[Eg-oversight-board] Agenda and Call Info for Tomorrow's Meeting

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Mon May 14 21:14:44 EDT 2012

Call information is as follows:

 1. Dial 866-365-4406 on your phone.
 2. When prompted, enter the 7 digit access number 9823560 followed by
 the pound key (#).
 3. Follow any additional instructions.

** I will be traveling tomorrow. In the event I cannot be present for the beginning of the meeting, I will give Amy or Jim conference call moderator credentials.

Agenda

Election of Officers; Chair, Vice-Chair and Secretary

Followup from conference
 Strategic Investment Fund
 Trademark

Financial Report

Communications Committee

Conference Committee
  Report from committee
  Approval of conference committee, including financial liaison and local arrangements liaison

Recap

Adjourn

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org