[Eg-oversight-board] Setting new regular time for board meetings

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue May 15 14:50:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

Please take a moment to indicate your preference for the date and time of the June Oversight Board meeting:

http://www.doodle.com/7hkg9a5kai855xqu

I've selected the week before ALA so as to reduce the potential for schedule conflicts for any folks who will be traveling to Anaheim early.  As discussed at the meeting today, whatever time and day of the week we pick will become the new regular board meeting slot.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton