[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board Discussion List - Decision Needed

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed May 16 13:05:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

Given that there's been time for all board members to weigh in on the general question, and in the interest of responding quickly to the community concerns that were expressed, I am now going to ask Chris Sharp to reinstate the subscriptions, giving him the option to exclude any addresses that are in his judgment obvious spam subscriptions.

Regards,

Galen