[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: to all member projects: Outreach Program for Women [TIME SENSITIVE]

McKinney, Elizabeth emckinney at georgialibraries.org
Tue Nov 20 15:02:44 EST 2012

Galen,

Thanks for checking on this.  I agree that this is a great cause but waiting until summer 2013 will allow us to see how we fare with this year's conference and to come up with a concrete plan for such an internship.

When we host the community meeting to discuss projects for potential grant opportunities, perhaps we can discuss ideas for an OPW candidate?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth McKinney
PINES Program Director
Georgia Public Library Service
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta GA 30345
404.235.7141
emckinney at georgialibraries.org