[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board meeting - Wednesday 10/17, 12:00-13:00 EDT

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Oct 17 08:51:37 EDT 2012

Thanks Galen,

Can we add the Google Summer of Code Doc Sprint Camp to the agenda?
There has been some interest among DIG members in the Evergreen project
submitting an application to participate. For those who didn't see the
e-mails on the DIG list, you can read about it at
http://markmail.org/message/umvmjixn26f7ypa6.

Is this something that the Oversight Board needs to sign off on before
DIG can apply?

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator