[Eg-oversight-board] Oversight Board meeting, Wednesday, 12 September 2012, 12:00-13:00 EDT

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu Sep 13 20:35:32 EDT 2012

Galen Charlton wrote at 17:21 (EDT) on Tuesday:
> Because of the discussion of the trademark policy, I invite Bradley
> and Tony to join the meeting.

I'm sorry I missed it; I was behind on my email because Conservancy is
in the midst of our annual financial audit.  BTW, though, note that
<evergreen at sfconservancy.org> goes to me plus the Evergreen Oversight
Board, but *not* Tony.  If you want to invite Tony in future, please be
sure to cc him.  I believe he would have been able to attend, but for
the moment, if you have follow up questions or the like regarding the
trademark policy draft, please do email Tony directly.  Thanks.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy