[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Conference 2014 budget

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Apr 8 14:43:40 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Attached is the budget for the 2014 Evergreen Conference to be
discussed/approved at the Oversight Board meeting later this week. The
budget is based on pricing to host the conference at the Boston Marriott
Cambridge from March 19 – 22, 2014. The earlier dates for the conference
were scheduled to keep Boston-area prices affordable for our attendees.
We are still working with the venue to finalize some details before
forwarding along the contract to the SFC.

See you all in Vancouver!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier