[Eg-oversight-board] Won't be in Vancouver

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Mon Apr 8 16:06:14 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I wanted to let you know that I decided I wouldn't be coming to Vancouver
after all.  Since I'm stepping down from the Board and pinching some
pennies, it seemed like this was one conference that could probably go on
just fine without me!

I've been in touch with other Web Team folks and I think Kathy and Amy will
handle the Web Team meeting (we may have it be a Google Hangout since many
of the Web Team won't be in Vancouver).  Kathy will definitely address
website stuff in her state of Evergreen (?) talk.

I trust it will be a great conference.  I'm sad not to be part of it but I
feel this is the best choice for me.

Have fun!

Lori Ayre