[Eg-oversight-board] Conference Board Minutes

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Tue Apr 16 15:26:13 EDT 2013

Here are the Board minutes from our conference meeting last week.  Galen has
already reviewed them.

If you have any corrections, please get them to me by tomorrow as I will be
posting them on Thursday.  I will also be sending an email to the general
list, with a link to these.

It's been a real pleasure serving on this Board.  I wish you all well in the
coming year and will be following your progress.  If you need me to help in
any way, just ask.

Amy

Amy Terlaga

Assistant Director, User Services