[Eg-oversight-board] Ideas for fostering community participation: survey, IRC practice time

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:59:48 EDT 2013

"However, I was thinking it might also be nice if there could be a standing
agenda item where Evergreen sites might talk about Evergreen projects
(development or otherwise) that they are currently planning/working on. It
would be a good way for the community to hear what others are doing and
maybe join together on projects of mutual interest."

+1