[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: RE: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** New Vendor Listing Policy

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Aug 22 13:21:34 EDT 2013

My interpretation (and intent) was to require the link. Perhaps we can
clarify it by changing "Companies and non-profit organizations providing
Evergreen services can take the following steps" to "
Companies and non-profit organizations providing Evergreen services must
take the following steps"?

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=faqs:evergreen_companies:listing_policy

Kathy

Kathy Lussier