[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen trademark policy

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Feb 11 22:04:19 EST 2013

Hi,

I've done a bit of poking around with the EPS and SVG files.  I can
confirm that the EPS file encodes the color as Pantone 340
(specifically, Patone 340 CVC), and if one is actually printing it,
it's probably better to go with the EPS to get the exact Pantone color
match.  The SVG that Scribus generated translated that color to
#008460.

Since Pantone is a proprietary color standard, we could potentially
enter a rather long digression about whether we should be insisting on
Pantone to begin with.  I can't say I particularly want to pull on
that thread, however; I suggest that we consider both the EPS and SVG
to be normative.

Ironically,

Regards,

Galen