[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen T-Shirts, anyone?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Feb 12 11:08:24 EST 2013

Hi Amy,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Amy Terlaga <terlaga at biblio.org> wrote:
> The Evergreen logo would go over the front of the shirt.  That’s my
> suggestion, anyway.

That makes sense to me.  I don't think we have time to run a design
contest for a conference shirt, and a generic design can always be
sold later if we don't sell out at the conference.

> I can see an argument being made to scrap the fitted T so that it doesn’t
> siphon off sales from the standard T, and maybe causing us to not hit our 36
> mark for either.  I could be talked out of it, I guess.  It’s just that I
> hate wearing the standard T-shirt.  So I included the fitted T because of my
> own particular tastes, hoping that other Evergreen women would feel the same
> way.

+1 to ordering both plain and fitted.

> Thanks for your consideration.  If you have any questions now, please let me
> know.  I may have to do some research before answering them and it would be
> good to have the answers in time for our meeting tomorrow.

One question occurred to me -- do we need to take custom duties into
account when pricing the shirts?

Regards,

Galen
--