[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen T-Shirts, anyone?

rogan at roganhamby.com rogan at roganhamby.com
Tue Feb 12 13:46:37 EST 2013

I'm not sure I have time to read all these, lol.

+ 1 to $15-$20 and doing the tshirts

Feb 12, 2013 12:25:13 PM, terlaga at biblio.org wrote:
I think Lori may have the right idea.

I didn  ’t really figure in the cost of shipping and now, of course, these custom duties.    (The only time that I  ’m not liking the fact that we  ’re going to Canada this year.)

>I checked with the T-shirt place and it  ’s $60 to ship one box of 72 shirts to Vancouver.    Plus custom duties.    She couldn  ’t tell me how much for that   – wouldn  ’t know until she knew the value of the merchandise.

So $15 for each shirt would help us to recover those costs faster.    I don  ’t think we could go more than $15 though.

And Lori, I don  ’t know if we want to start putting a whole bunch of writing on these shirts.    That said, I  ’m ready to listen to other opinions.

Amy
Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services
Bibliomation, Inc.