[Eg-oversight-board] Question about length of board terms

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jan 16 13:41:41 EST 2013

Hi,

It is indeed three years.  The motion to that effect
passed unanimously back in April:
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=governance:minutes:2012-04-26

We're clearly a bit behind on updating the governance document.  Any
volunteers to go through the minutes and identify other cases like this?

Regards,

Galen

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Corridan, Jim (ICPR) <jcorridan at icpr.in.gov
> wrote:

> I also believe the terms were to be three years.
>
> Jim

Galen Charlton
Manager of Implementation
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com