[Eg-oversight-board] opensrf.org

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Jan 30 14:02:55 EST 2013

Hi,

The domain opensrf.org is currently held by Bill Erickson, an
Evergreen developer.  Bill has kindly offered to transfer the domain
to the SFC on behalf of the Evergreen project, since of course OpenSRF
is one of the core components of Evergreen.

I move that we accept Bill's offer, and assuming that this motion gets
the assent of the majority of current board members and the
concurrence of the SFC, I will work with Bradley and Bill to get the
domain transferred.

If anybody has thoughts about what to do with the domain, please speak up.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton