[Eg-oversight-board] opensrf.org

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Wed Jan 30 16:23:48 EST 2013

+1
Steve
thanks Bill.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Lussier [mailto:klussier at masslnc.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 02:18 PM
To: 'Galen Charlton'
Cc: eg-oversight-board at list.evergreen-ils.org,
Subject: Re: opensrf.org

+1KathyKathy LussierProject CoordinatorMassachusetts Library Network Cooperative(508) 343-0128klussier at masslnc.orgTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussierOn 1/30/2013 2:02 PM, Galen Charlton wrote:> Hi,>> The domain opensrf.org is currently held by Bill Erickson, an> Evergreen developer. Bill has kindly offered to transfer the domain> to the SFC on behalf of the Evergreen project, since of course OpenSRF> is one of the core components of Evergreen.>> I move that we accept Bill's offer, and assuming that this motion gets> the assent of the majority of current board members and the> concurrence of the SFC, I will work with Bradley and Bill to get the> domain transferred.>> If anybody has thoughts about what to do with the domain, please speak up.>> Regards,>> Galen> --> Galen Charlton> Manager of Implementation> Equinox Software, Inc. / The Open Source Experts> email: gmc at esilibrary.com> direct: +1 770-709-5581> cell: +1 404-984-4366> skype: gmcharlt> web: http://www.esilibrary.com/> Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org &> http://evergreen-ils.org