[Eg-oversight-board] before next board meeting

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Sat Jun 1 14:46:37 EDT 2013

I agree with Rogan -- not perfect but can be built upon.

It seems like they don't have the richness of information that EG does,
but it does seem friendlier/better organized.  If we could fit the
richness of our content into something similarly organized, I think that
would be a huge step in the right direction.

A.