[Eg-oversight-board] Amy's Evergreen T-Shirt Budget

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Mar 7 16:49:59 EST 2013

Galen--

I told them that I'd get it in on Monday by the latest.

And it's Kraftmedia (http://www.kraftmedia.com/) in Vancouver.  Marina has
been fantastic to deal with.  I have no worries.  I've already sent the
.eps file of the logo and she said it looked good.  She knows about the
Pantone 340 too.

Amy

Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services