[Eg-oversight-board] before next board meeting

rogan at roganhamby.com rogan at roganhamby.com
Thu May 30 14:42:27 EDT 2013

Hello back Kathy!

I agree the board agreed to look at a variety of kinds of engagements.  I was just tapping Shauan and Andrea on the shoulder since they specifically seemed interested that form.  Other possible projects were (and still are I assume) on the table as well.

And I will be glad to add you to the "look at grants" list.

Hi Rogan!