[Eg-oversight-board] Call for agenda items

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Oct 16 14:04:38 EDT 2013

Hi Galen and all,

FWIW, my work on the resource allocator retreat concept is not as far along as I had hoped. I am now planning to bring a draft framework to our November meeting. Looking forward to our meeting tomorrow.

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Hyman
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop