[Eg-oversight-board] Update on documentation back-filling project

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Oct 17 11:00:12 EDT 2013

Hello,

I don't have much to report on this project for today's meeting, hence why I did not place an item in the agenda. Just this week I sent out a request for documentation suggestions from the community.

http://georgialibraries.markmail.org/thread/hktuwu23zbavrzkz

So far the suggestions are about improving reports documentation. I am still wondering what areas we have never documented that the community would like address, though I am blanking on what I would suggest. Feel free to add your own suggestions.

I will have more to report next meeting, and I am shooting to have a proposal with a ball park figure for the cost of creating documentation based on the community suggestions.

Let me know if you have questions or comments.

Thanks,
Yamil