[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: 2015 Conference

swills at beyond-print.com swills at beyond-print.com
Thu Oct 31 14:01:34 EDT 2013

This isn't a topic I know very much about.  My unqualified opinion is that this
sounds reasonable.  My concern is the same one I have in everything I am
currently involved in; a small pool of volunteers who risk becoming burnt out.
 As long as a lack in any category isn't a show stopper, pun intended, it sounds
like a great suggestion.

Steve