[Eg-oversight-board] Amazon and Zazzle

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 14:01:12 EDT 2013

BTW, I think if we're going to have a store section (and we're moving that
way) it should include a section for the Evergreen in Action book. We have
info for ordering it in the documentation part of the wiki now.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EqtEBc8frLawB00d3bBoRkxU6Cc_g-Tqz-RAk_JYeBg/viewform

This is the link for the very, very simple google form for folks to
nominate items for the Evergreen store.  After submitting the form you can
see what others have already put there.  I will veto clearly inappropriate
items ... I will leave it up to the various imaginations online as to what
clearly inappropriate to means but as everyone here has seen the Internet
and what anonymity sometimes brings it shouldn't be too hard.