[Eg-oversight-board] EOB Documentation Back-Filling Request Proposal - update

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:08:22 EDT 2013

Hello,

We ran out of time today, but I wanted to send out a quick update.

So far I started putting together a list of requirements and goals for this project to get a thorough sense of what will be needed and expected.

For example, that the community will need to provide a test EG server for the person we hire. That the person need to have a computer that can run the EG client. That the process will include at least two review phases performed by the EOB/community before final payment is made.

I will soon move into to pondering other issues, like what documentation to target, and how much we should offer to pay.

Here is a link to what I have put together so far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B-WwNLA4g22Kr5EPHpKXcbXzrQQQinix1HwUIwFjyJE/edit?usp=sharing

Any questions/comments? Galen did you or others have some documentation in mind?

Thanks,
Yamil